Job title: LOGISTICIAN
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related and 12 months experience
• Develop proposals that include documentation for logistics processes.
• Control, monitoring and traceability of logistics processes and services.
• Analysis of the movement of merchandise to maximize value and minimize costs.
• Direct availability for the allocation of materials, inputs for the enlistment of equipment, parts or accessories of finished products.
• Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements, seize sales opportunities, and minimize negative impacts on a business.
• Maintain inventory control of equipment, spare parts, and accessories available for sale.
• Keep management or other executives updated on the weekly operations and completed operations through written media or oral presentations.
• Plan, organize and execute logistics support activities such as maintenance planning, repair analysis, test equipment recommendations, cleaning, and packing.
• Available to work on weekends if necessary.
SEND YOUR CV USING OUR CONTACT US PAGE