WE ARE AUTHORIZED RESELLERS OF THIS EQUIPMENT FOR SELECTED COUNTRIES IN LATIN AMERICA - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
SunTech Bravo Mini 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System
The Bravo Mini system from SunTech Medical sets the standard in 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM).
- Clinically Validated - The Bravo Mini system is independently tested to meet the accuracy and performance requirements of the British Hypertension Society, the European Society of Hypertension International and the ISO 81060-2 standards.
- Motion Tolerance - The Bravo Mini utilizes SunTech proprietary motion-tolerant technology, obtaining reliable readings even during motion. The Bravo Mini is validated to the ISO 81060-2 ergometry protocol to ensure accuracy and dependability.
- Smart Inflate - Smart inflate algorithm that bases measurement inflation on previous measurements to protect against over-inflation and provide superior patient comfort.
- Automated Interpretative Summarization - Ability to rapidly decipher data and create interpretive summaries according to AHA, ESH, and pediatric guidelines, to: automated analysis of normality levels in PAA, white coat syndrome, and night descent status.
- Client-Server System - Access to patient information from across your network, with data safely stored on an interconnected server.
The Bravo Mini System Includes:
- Bravo Mini Monitor
- AccuWin Pro 4 SE (AWP4 SE) Software (Download)
- 2 Orbit ABPM Cuffs (Size 2 and Size 3) Carrying Pouch & Patient Belt
- USB Interface Cable